Our Complete Maternity Care Package includes:
- Unlimited comprehensive prenatal care.
- One in-home prenatal visit at 36-37 weeks.
- Continuous in-home labor and birth care.
- Midwifery assistant fee.
- Immediate postpartum care:
- New mother and newborn Exam.
- Breastfeeding assistance.
- In-home postpartum visit at 24-72 hours.
- Up to three additional postpartum office visits.
- Up to 6 weeks 24/7 licensed midwife on-call availability.
- Unlimited phone and email consultations.
- Waterbirth (tub or liner not included in fee)
- Birth Certificate and SSN filing
- Initial Blood work
- Chlamydia & Gonorrhea Screen
- Complete Blood Count
- Gestational Diabetes Screen
- Group B Strep Culture
Please note: Additional labs may also be recommended when appropriate. Waivers are available for testing you choose to decline.
- Newborn Screenings
- Any referred services: ultrasound, bio physical profile, non stress tests.
- Physician/hospital fees if indicated, or charges incurred due to transfer of care.
- Extra Home Visits – $50 additional fee per extra home visit.
- Birth Supplies
- Aquarium tub or liner for loaner Birth Pool in a Box available for $50.
- Travel fees when indicated.
Our Complete Midwifery Care Package fee is $3000.
We gladly accept cash, postal money orders and checks.
We will discuss and secure a payment plan that accommodates your personal budgetary needs.
* If you have insurance, we can provide you with a billing to submit to your insurance company after your final postpartum visit. Some insurance companies reimburse for homebirth while others do not. It is advisable to discuss your request and intentions directly with your insurance company in advance.